Monday, March 26, 2007

An Eventful Week

An Eventful Week
Monday, March 26th

Week one in Philly was crazy.
I hurt my back and went to the E.R. for some muscle relaxers and pain killers. The computer died (or rather the charger for the computer died - a new one is on its way). I sang "Sit On My Face" with Eric Idle. Sheila and Andy came for the weekend.

All major events that I promise I will blog about soon.

I'm home in NYC for a visit and borrowing Shey's computer. Just wanted to put up a note that I'm not dead, but it might be a while before I can blog more...

JV

3 comments:

KJT said...

Hang in there!!! Thinking of you.

Gregg said...

Miss you buddy!

Unknown said...

How jealous was your dad that you sang "Sit on My Face" with Eric Idle, on a scale on 1 to 10. I'm guessing about 795. Also, FYI, I am jealous at the point of 300 on that same scale.

How's your back?