Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Salt Lake City Pictures

Thursday, September 20th
My Salt Lake City photos are on Snapfish. The first roll I call "Mountains & Temples" and I titled the second "Golden Spike & Spiral Jetty". The highlights follow:

Mom & Dad at Cecret Lake

Mom & JV laughing near Sunset Peak

Dad and Lake Catherine

Mom taking in the vista

The Mormon Tabernacle and the Salt Lake Temple

JV on the site of the Golden Spike - I have one foot on Central Pacific tracks and the other on Union Pacific tracks.

The road-trippers: Wayne, Roy, Fran and JV at Golden Spike

The drive to Spiral Jetty: high desert, the Great Salt Lake and the mountains in the distance

Fran standing on the bed of the Great Salt Lake with the weird hill dotted with volcanic rocks behind her

Wayne standing at the base of Spiral Jetty

JV

1 comment:

GirlFran said...

that was fun, yo. Your mom looks like she had a ball!

I can't wait to go see Buffalo Bill's grave!