Sunday, September 9, 2007

Too Much Time on Our Hands

Sunday, September 9th

Below is a video created by some members of the Spamily. It is "loosely based" on their group home in Portland. Nigel wrote and directed:


The Portland House




Salt Lake City:

Mom and Dad are here. We met yesterday for dinner between shows at the Red Rock Brewing Company. Lovely. We also met up for pre-show breakfast and a big catch up session this morning. Always good to sit with them and catch up! They're coming to the show tonight with some friends who live in Salt Lake City. They're staying in town to hang out with me tomorrow and then venturing off into the dessert for a few days.

Otherwise, it's been quiet. I had rehearsal for at least part of every afternoon this week, so I haven't seen much of Salt Lake City beyond the things in the immediate vicinity of the Residence Inn and the Capitol Theatre. I'm looking forward to remedying that in the coming days...


JV

1 comment:

erika said...

Jovon, you know Fran sends me links of your blog sometimes, right?... and I thoroughly enjoyed the Portland House video, even though I don't know any of you, it totally made me laugh.