Sunday, April 13, 2008

Battle of the Beards - End of Week #2 Update

Sunday, April 13th
Our Battlemaster:


Terry shaved off most of his iconic beard this week, but he remains our inspiration and Battlemaster.

Mitchell wants to point out that he was WAY ahead before he trimmed his beard back.


Jason just emerged from a cave...


Mark is back in the game. This is one week's growth, people.


Cuz


Ryan is looking more and more like his old self.


Tony
Keith is keeping his trimmed
Berg
David


Graham is back in the game -he had to appear in the show last week - but has rejoined the battle.


Nigel hasn't been on since Tuesday, so he, too, has joined the battle.


Ken shaved right after last week's photo, but knowing that today was photo day, he let a two-day growth come in.
I'm undecided about my beard. Suzanne has an idea for how to make it more presentable.
We'll see.
More next Sunday!
JV

3 comments:

S.O'C said...

Damn! I had my money on Keith. Now I’m thinking Mark. I feel it is important to note how attractive David is with facial hair. But not nearly as attractive as that Jovon fellow…
Miss you tons.

SME said...

These are great! Tony's really surprises me - he looks different (and just as handsome Tony). And I have to say I'm there with Shannon - David's is quite nice!

Anonymous said...

Battle of the Beards ROCKS!!!!!!
Fran:)