Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm Not Dead, Yet

Really, I'm not. I swear. I've been traveling back and forth to New York and generally enjoying life with my wife and at home. That has been wonderful, but it hasn't been conducive to regular blogging.

Now the show is in Toronto for a solid month. There are, unfortunately, no plans to see my wife for the next several weeks. I'm settled in. This should be more blog-friendly environment. I fully intend to catch things up with postings about the intervening 3 weeks (Philly Weeks 2 & 3 as well as the exciting return engagement in Hartford).

Now, however, it is time to open the big skit in Toronto.

JV

P.S. - If you're starved for my comings and goings, check out my brightkite account. It's a live, location based mini-blog. I update it regularly with where I am and what I'm doing in real time. A couple of other cast members also have brightkite accounts and it's interesting (and occasionally useful) to have an idea where others are/have been in a strange city. It's probably too much virtual life for most, but if you're into it - I have several friend invitations left and am happy to share.

No comments: